The Confirm Form Resubmission is not an error according to different forums. It is the Google Chrome feature that shows as a warning. This chrome feature is provided to prevent the browser from accidentally duplicating post actions on forms.
There are many ways to fix Confirm Form Resubmission error. Actually, it is not an error, but since it seems to cause trouble at times. You can apply some simple, useful methods for getting rid of these pop-ups. The following methods are given below. These methods are straightforward and easy to perform and understand.
How to Fix the Confirm Form Resubmission Error in Chrome
There are various methods to fix the Confirm Form Resubmission Error in chrome. We are giving you 7 methods to fix Confirm Form Resubmission error.
1. Change Your Browser to Opera
The first method for Fixing Confirm Form Resubmission Error is changing your browser to Opera. This is an effective method. You should switch to Opera because it is a more safe browser. In terms of ads & annoying pop-ups as compared to other browsers, it provides more protection
Opera provides you protection against annoying unwanted ads and popups with the help of a built-in ads blocker feature. So switch to Opera today if you don’t want irritating ads and popups.
2. Turn Off Confirm Form Resubmission on Chrome
If you want to continue using Google Chrome You can also directly turn off this error on Google Chrome. You just have to follow some simple steps which are shown below
- First, you have to close the Chrome Browser if it is currently open.
- You have to right-click on the Chrome icon from the menu for Properties.
- Next, A dialog box will appear, and there you will find a field named.
- Now, just add -disable-prompt-on-repost at the end of Target.
- Here you will notice that complete Target is now C:\ Program Files (X86) \Google\Chrome\Application\Chrome.exe -disable-prompt-on-repost
- Just click on Apply to save your changes. Then click on the OK to close the Properties dialog box.
- Now reopen the Google Chrome using the same shortcut.
- Finally, you have to check if the same pop-up dialog box appears while refreshing the web page
3. Disable Confirm Form Resubmission by Deleting No-Store
Here you can also fix this error by deleting no store. Just have to follow some easy steps which are given below.
- At First, with the form, you have to open the page.
- Now, in the second step, you have to find the following code on the header, which is: header(‘Cache-control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, max-age=’);
- Try to delete the No Store part from the header.
- Now, within the form try to refresh the page.
- At last, Try to enter the form and refresh to check if the error is solved or not.
4. Clear Your Browser’s Data
As we all knew, the browsers remember information that we enter, and hence the duplication is possible. For fixing this error, you just need to follow some simple steps, which are given below
- Just open your Google Chrome Browser.
- You will notice three dots placed on the top right corner of the browser. Just click on the three dots.
- Now click on More tools and then clear browsing data.
- Now navigate to the advanced tab and select the data which you want to delete.
- Then just click on Clear data.
- Check if your error is fixed or not.
This is an effective method because if you trick the browser into forgetting information. Then there would be no chance of duplication at all.
5. Replace the POST Method
Usually, the information which you have entered on a web page gets posted in two ways. Either with using Get or Post Method.
- If you can modify the page data, you can quickly fix Confirm Form Resubmission error by changing the Post method to the Get method. With the Get Method, you just need to replace the Post from the page URL. This is how it should appear finally.
- The server wouldn’t have access to your data in the POST Method, while in the Get method, your data isn’t as safe as the Post method.
6. Disable Corrupt Browser Extensions
You can easily Fix Confirm Form Resubmission Error by disabling corrupt browser extensions. You just have to follow some simple steps to help you fix this error.
- Firstly, in the Browser click on the three dots visible on the top corner.
- Next, click on the Control menu & now just navigate to more tools > Extensions.
- After that find the corrupt extension from the list and disable it.
- Now re-enable it.
7. Reset Google Chrome Browser
It is also one method that can also Fix Confirm Form Resubmission Error with the help of resetting the Google Chrome browser. You just have to follow some simple steps which are given below.
- On the top right corner of your browser, click on the three dots.
- Now launch the Control menu.
- Choose the Settings Option from Menu.
- By Scrolling Down you can observe the Advanced settings. Click on the Show Advanced Settings.
- Now click on Reset and Cleanup, which you can find at the bottom of this page.
- Now, Click on Reset Settings to their original defaults.
- Finally, click on Reset Settings.