Change Playlist Picture on Spotify – Spotify is an audio streaming service launched in Europe in 2008 and has expanded to most major markets, including the United States, Canada, and Australia. In addition to streaming music, it also functions as a tool for consuming podcasts. Spotify is a digital music, podcast, and video service that gives you access to millions of songs and other content from creators all over the world. Basic functions such as playing music are free, but you can also choose to upgrade to Spotify Premium. And more! It is available across a range of devices, including computers, phones.
How to Change Playlist Picture on Spotify on Phone
Change Playlist Picture on Spotify – If you’ve created playlists on Spotify, you can add a personal touch by adding a custom cover image. Here’s how to do it on iPhone, Android, Mac, PC, and more.
Before we begin, you should know that you cannot change the cover image for Spotify playlist images created by others. This includes algorithm-based playlists such as Daily Mix as well as playlists created by people you follow.
- First, on your phone, Launch the Spotify app.
- Open the playlist you want to change the image for.
- At the top-right corner, click on the three-dot menu and tap on Edit Playlist.
- On the next screen, click on Change Image.
- Next, Tap on Choose Photo and select the new cover image from the gallery.
- Once you’ve selected the image, click on Use Photo.
- Finally, at the top right, tap on Save.
- On your iPhone, open the Spotify app.
- Head to the playlist for which you want to change the cover picture.
- Select the three dots below the playlist name and tap on Edit.
- On the next screen, click Change Image.
- Click on Choose from Library and select your desired playlist cover image.
- Crop it if you want to and tap Choose.
- Click on Save at the top right.
- Open the Spotify app on your PC.
- Head to the playlist. Hover your mouse over the playlist cover image and tap Choose Photo.
- Select the image from your computer and tap Open.
- Tap on Save to set the custom cover photo.
You can easily change Spotify playlist pictures on Android, too. The steps are fairly similar to those on iPhone, so let’s dive right in. Open Spotify on Android and tap the “Your Library” tab in the bottom bar.
How to Change a Spotify Playlist Picture on Windows, Mac, or the Web
For Windows, Mac, and Spotify’s Web player, It is fairly easy to change the playlist picture on Spotify. Fire up the app and select any playlist that you’ve created. You can find these playlists in the sidebar on the left side of the screen when you first open Spotify. These playlists are located under a separator below the “Liked Songs” button. Here we can also read the How to Transfer Playlist from Google Play Music to YouTube Music
- After completion of the process, hit the three-dot icon below the playlist image.
- This opens up a menu where you can see various playlist options. To change the playlist picture, choose “Edit Details.”
- Move your mouse pointer to the image and click “Choose Photo.”
- Navigate to the folder containing the playlist photo on your computer and double-click the image that you want to use. Click “Save” when you’re done.
Spotify Free vs. Spotify Premium
Using the free version of Spotify is a completely legitimate option for most people who enjoy streaming music and don’t mind the occasional commercial playing between songs. But, Spotify Premium does have a few benefits you may find appealing, including:
- Offline listening: Spotify Premium users get the ability to download songs for offline listening.
- No ads: It removes audio and banner ads.
- Showtime subscription: The Spotify Premium for Students plan includes access to the Showtime cable channel and streaming apps in addition to all of the above perks.
- Improved audio quality: Free streaming plays songs up to 160kbit/s while Premium offers a higher quality playback up to 320kbit/s.
- Listening parties. Premium users can listen to Spotify with up to five friends and take turns picking songs using the Group Session feature.
- Enhance. This feature rounds out playlists you create by adding one recommended track after every two you’ve added. Spotify Premium costs $9.99 a month, while the Spotify Premium for Students option costs $4.99 a month.