Clear Facebook Cache on iPhone – Facebook cache is a record of the links you have clicked, pages you have visited, and much of your other activity within the Facebook app.
Clearing this cache can speed up the app and your phone. Clearing your iPhone’s Facebook cache won’t delete any of your personal account data, photos, or posts.
Steps for Delete or Clear FaceBook Cache on iPhone X, iPhone 8,8 Plus running in iOS 14 or Later
- First Open the Facebook app on iPhone/iPad.
- Click on the Facebook Settings, Scroll down, and find the Settings option.
- After that Popup will show “Account Settings”.
- Under account settings > Browser.
- Tap on Clear Data.
This option will clear your iPhone’s cookie and cache from the website you have visited while using the FaceBook app.
Delete Documents and Data of FaceBook App on iPhone X/8/8 PLUS
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone/iPad.
- Next, Tap on General > iPhone Storage.
- Scroll down to the bottom and Find the FaceBook under the iPhone storage
- To delete Documents and Data of Facebook App on IphoneX/8/8 Plus
Here you will observe two options, Offload app or Delete the app.
Offload App – You can reuse and overwrite all the settings after reinstalling the app in the future. Delete the Facebook app only but you can keep all Facebook app data by using this app.
Delete App – Delete app option will delete the app and all Facebook data at once.
How to Clear Facebook Cache on iPhone
You may notice certain apps while checking your iPhone usage details, like Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram profile, are using a bunch of memory on your iPhone. Why Because apps like Facebook will accumulate cache data (such as photos and videos) and stores them on the device every time you use the app. These cache data will gradually eat up large storage space and slow down your iPhone.
Two methods help you to Clear Facebook App Cache from your iPhone
1. Directly Clear Facebook App Cache on iPhone
By using this first method, for your iPhone, you can directly go to the Settings of Facebook App to clear the cache to free more space. Here is the detailed procedure for clearing the Facebook cache.
Steps to Clear Facebook Cache from Facebook App
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Next, click on the More button at the bottom and open the Settings page.
- Select Account Settings and scroll down to Browser.
- Finally, click Clear Data to clear your phone’s cookies and cache from websites you’ve visited while using the Facebook app.
Steps to Clear Facebook Cache from iPhone Settings App
- First Unlock your iPhone and open the Settings app.
- After that Go to “General” > “Usage” > “Manage Storage” > “Facebook”.
- Next click on the “Delete App” option to uninstall Facebook from your iPhone.
- After Facebook has been removed from your iPhone then install the FaceBook From the iTunes App Store Install, the Facebook onto your iPhone after Facebook has been removed from your iPhone.
2. One-Click to Clear All Facebook Cache on iPhone with Syncios iOS Eraser
Not only Facebook but also other third-party apps consume more storage space than they should. For clearing all these cached files, we recommend you to use the Syncios iOS Eraser to clear all cached files (including Facebook caches) on your iPhone. You can deeply analyze your iPhone and clean up all the cache data on your own iPhone with only 1 click with the help of this iOS data eraser
Key Features of Syncios iOS Eraser Free:
- Four cleanup modes to choose according to your need 1-Click Cleanup; Erase Deleted Files, Private Data; Erase All Data – to delete data securely and permanently according to your need.
- Open the data and select the exact files that you want to erase, so avoid erasing important data.
- Without a chance of recovery after that Completely erase data, even with the most modern recovery software.
- The Previously deleted files can also be found out & the program will be permanently erased for privacy protection.
- This feature Supports all iOS file types used on iPhone.
Steps to clear up Facebook caches on iPhone
- To clear the cache first Launch the Syncios iOS Data Eraser and connect your iPhone to your computer. And please remember to turn off Find My iPhone first if you want to permanently wipe your iPhone data.
- Once connected, Syncios displays the panel interface of Free Up Space by default. There are 6 categories like “Camera Roll”, “Photo Library”, “Junk files”, “Temp Files”, “Large Files and Apps”.
- Click on the Quick Scan button to analyze and scan your device.
- This Quick scan can take few seconds for the first time. When it is finished, you will see a result list of scans. It shows the spaces taken by Junk Files, Temporary Files, etc.
- To clear the Facebook cache on iPhone, click the Clean button beside Junk Files and Temporary Files. It will automatically clean up all Facebook app cache and free up your iPhone space.