Whenever you need to switch to a new phone the Cloning an iPhone becomes an urgent need. To clone an iPhone, there are both built-in features or utilities on Apple devices and third-party tools available, including the Quick Start, third-party iPhone backup software, iCloud, and iTunes
How to Clone an iPhone to Another iPhone without iCloud Password via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
This is an easy & reliable way to clone an iPhone to a new mobile phone.
The process of iCloud or iTunes way of cloning an iPhone, to backup and restore is complex. This professional iPhone clone software enables you to transfer from your old iPhone to a new iPhone, like the contacts, bookmarks, etc., or copy music, photos, videos, & other files from your iPhone to an Android device. Besides, it also transfers files from a clone from Android to Android and from Android to iOS.
The below shows that what the Coolmuster Mobile Transfer can do for you.
- Transfer/ Migrate the Contacts and other files from Android to Android or Android to iOS.
- One-click to transfer notes like calendars, contacts, bookmarks, and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from your iPhone to an iPhone/iPad/iPod.(not supported in iOS 11 or later).
- You can Directly copy the contacts, music, videos, SMS, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), and photos from your iPhone to an Android phone or tablet.
- One-click operation, simple interface, and powerful data encryption.
- By using this software we can also Clone Android phones without touching them.
How to Clone an iPhone in steps is shown below
1. On Computer Install the iPhone Clone Software
To select the Mobile Transfer module first Install the Coolmuster Mobile Transfer and Run to enter the cloning mode on your PC.
2. Connecting the two devices to the computer.
Connect your iPhone and the target phone to the computer using two suitable USB cables. On your, Android device Enable the USB Debugging if the other device is an Android phone. After the successful connection, you can observe the pic as shown below.
To Change the device position click on the Flip button If necessary,
3. Start the iPhone X clone.
Select & Tick the data types you want to copy and click on the Start Copy button below.
How to Clone an iPhone with QuickStart
To clean an iPhone the optimal choice is Using the Quick-Start to transfer all the data from one iPhone to another iPhone if you meet the below requirements
- You haven’t set up the target iPhone yet
- Both the source device and the target device are using iOS 12.4 or later versions.
- You are going to use the same Apple ID on both iPhones
Follow the below steps to learn how to clone an iPhone with QuickStart.
To clone an iPhone via Quick Start:
- First of all, Enable a Bluetooth device on the source iPhone and turn on your target iPhone.
- Place the new iPhone near your old iPhone.
- When you observe the Quick Start screen on your source iPhone showing the option of using your Apple ID to set up your new iPhone,& click on “Continue.”
- Afterward, you can see an animation on the new iPhone.
- Hold the old iPhone over the new one, center the animation in the viewfinder, then you can see a message saying “Finish on New iPhone”.
- Next, Enter the passcode of the previous iPhone on the new iPhone.
- Must-Follow the on-screen instructions to set up FaceID or Touch ID on the new device.
- Now click on the “Transfer from iPhone” to start transferring all data from one iPhone to another. When the process has done, you have cloned the iPhone successfully.
How to clone an iPhone with iPhone Backup software
With the help of the iPhone backup software – EaseUS MobiMover, you can either choose to transfer everything, including all the data & settings, or copy files selectively from one iPhone to another iPhone.
- Transfer data between an iPhone/iPad/iPod and a computer or between two iDevices without syncing.
- Back up and restore iPhone data all at once or selectively
- Back up and restore WhatsApp data
- Download online videos to a computer or iDevice using URL
Since you want to clone an iPhone, you can try the backup and restore feature to transfer the data. what has to do is to back up the source iPhone and then restore the new iPhone from the backup. First, back up the source iPhone.
- First Connect your iPhone/iPad to your PC with a USB cable and click “Trust” on your device.
- Then next launch the EaseUS MobiMover and click on the “Backup Manager” & “Back up”.
- Click the backup button to start backing up your iPhone or iPad after selecting the files which you needed.
- Depending on the size of the content, the backup time will spend varies.
Then, restore the new iPhone from the backup & Connect the new iPhone to the computer, and go to “Backup Manager” & “Restore.”
How to Clone an iPhone Wirelessly using iCloud
By using the backup and restore, iCloud could also help to clone an iPhone. An iCloud backup includes almost everything on your iPhone except:
- Files that are already stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Notes, iCloud Photos, Messages
- Touch ID settings
- Apple Pay information and settings
- iCloud Music Library and App Store content
To clone a Phone use iCloud instead If the two iPhones are not physically close or you don’t have a computer or a USB cable available. Make sure you have enough iCloud storage, connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, and then follow the tips below to clone an iPhone via iCloud:
First, back up the old iPhone to iCloud.
Step 1. On the source iPhone, Move to the Settings > [type your name] > iCloud.
Step 2. To start the Backup process just Click on the “iCloud Backup” and tap on the “Back Up Now”.
Then, restore the new iPhone from iCloud Backup.
- The first step is to turn on the target iPhone to begin the setup process.
- Follow the onscreen instructions until you reach the Apps & Data Screen.
- Choose “Restore from iCloud Backup” and sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Select the correct backup and wait for the restoring process to complete. (The time it will take depends on the size of the backup and the speed of the network. Be patient and stay connected during the restore.)