Post Shareable on Facebook – The Page’s posts are also public and can be shared by anyone. You can share a post from a Facebook page by clicking “Share” underneath the post and then typing in a message to accompany the shared post if you desire.
Click on the “Share Now” option to share that post with your Facebook friends.
How to Make a Facebook Post Shareable
If Facebook friends tell you that they have tried to share one of your posts but cannot, you probably need to tweak your privacy settings to make sharing possible. Facebook’s privacy settings control every aspect of your profile, from who can see your photos to who can see the posts that you make, and you can also change the privacy settings on an individual post that you want to make shareable by clicking on the “Privacy” icon next to the post time stamp and selecting either “Friends” or “Public.” Select “Friends”. If you want friends to be able to share the post or select “Public”.
For Future posts, you can also change your privacy settings by clicking the drop-down arrow in the top right corner of Facebook and select the “Settings” option, and then choose the “Privacy.”
Click “Who can see your future posts” and then select “Friends” to make all future posts shareable by your friends. Here, you can change this setting at any time by revisiting the Privacy section.
How to Allow People to Share your Post on Facebook On a Mobile Device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and then click on the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap on the “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Sharing Posts From Friends
Whether or not you can share a friend’s post on Facebook depends entirely on that friend’s privacy settings. If you do not see the Share button below a friend’s Facebook post, their profile is probably locked down. You can’t share their posts, although you can ask a friend to change the privacy settings on a post to “Friends” to allow you and others to share the post.
Sharing Posts From Pages
The Facebook Pages are completely public and can be viewed by anyone even if they haven’t liked the Page. This means that the Page’s posts are also public and can be shared by anyone. You can share a post from a Facebook page by clicking or tapping “Share” underneath the post and then typing in a message to accompany the shared post if you desire. Tap or click “Share Now” to share that post with your Facebook friends.
Sharing Posts From Groups
Facebook groups can be public or private, which affects whether Facebook posts from the group are shareable. Public Facebook groups are fully open to everyone on Facebook, even those who are not members. You can share Facebook posts from public groups by clicking or tapping “Share” below the post. If the Facebook group is private, you can only share posts with fellow members of that group.
Friends and other Facebook users will now be able to share your post. Before that post goes viral and notifications start pouring in, take a look at how to disable notifications for a Facebook post.
- Open Facebook in your browser and sign in to your account.
- In the post you want to make shareable, click the 3 dots in the upper right corner and select Edit post.
- Click the Audience button (next to the save button) and change the setting to public. Save your changes when ready!
How to Make new Facebook Posts Shareable
- Open the Facebook website or the Facebook mobile app and start a new post.
- Before posting, use the Audience button to change the post to Public
- Click or tap the Post button when ready.