Read Deleted Messages on WhatsApp – For users in India, WhatsApp has introduced the delete for everyone a few years ago and in other markets. This feature basically lets users delete any messages for everyone, whether on a group or individual chat, within a time period.
Here is a simple trick to check deleted WhatsApp messages. We should mention here that this is not an official feature that WhatsApp offers, and you will need to download a third-party application for this hack.
This is for Android users as the third-party app is available only on Google Play Store. To start, Go to the Play store and download this third-party app called WhatsRemoved+. This is a tried and tested process.
How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Connect your mobile with a stable WiFi connection & this WhatsAppRemoved+ app measures 4.90MB in size. Open the app and accept the terms and conditions when the app is downloaded.
- This application will then ask you to select the apps you want it to save all notifications from.
- Enable the Whatsapp option to continue and read all deleted messages, & then click on the continue. You can able to see options like Facebook, Instagram, among others.
- This WhatsRemoved+ app will then ask whether it should save files. It will then shows all of the deleted WhatsApp messages.
- On the screen, you will need to click on the WhatsApp option displayed.
- Click on the Detected option present on top of the screen.
- You will be able to read all deleted WhatsApp messages once the option is enabled.
It should be noted that this third-party app consists of ads on the phone. These apps often collect user data, so if you are concerned about user privacy and security, use this app at your own risk.
1. Read Deleted Messages using WhatsApp Chat Backup
If you have deleted a chat accidentally that you want to recover, you can do so with the help of WhatsApp Chat backup, which occurs every night at 2 am by default. By using this, You can change the frequency of backup to daily, weekly, or monthly. Choosing the preferred backup daily frequency is recommended as you can restore chats before the next backup occurs at 2 am.
To restore deleted WhatsApp chats, please follow the steps given below:
- If you are using an Android Device, Uninstall WhatsApp and install it again from Google Play Store
- In the Next Step, Agree to the Terms and Conditions and enter your mobile number along with the country code.
- You will be shown an option to restore chats from a backup. Click on the restore option & your WhatsApp chats will be restored.
2. Read Deleted Messages using Third-Party Apps
You can Use Third-Party Apps to read the deleted WhatsApp messages. On Google Play Store, there are many applications available & that allows you to recover WhatsApp messages after you or the sender has deleted them. On your Android Phones, These apps maintain a log of your notifications stored in the Android system’s notification register.
You can use it to read deleted Whatsapp messages from an app named “WhatsRemoved+.” Unfortunately, this app is available only for Android users and not for iOS users. And also, this app to read the deleted WhatsApp messages contains ads, and you can also remove them by buying the premium subscription of the app.
Read Deleted Messages using WhatsRemoved+ App.
- First, download this app from Google Play Store and install it.
- Next, Agree to the terms and conditions as prompted on the screen and allow access to notifications.
- From the list of apps, Select WhatsApp to read the deleted messages.
- You will get a notification from the app now whenever someone deletes a message sent to you.
- Open the notification and tap on the “DETECTED” tab to read the Deleted Whatsapp schedule messages.
- You can read the deleted message from there & even after the sender removes it.
There are also several other apps besides WhatsReemoved+ that you can use to read deleted WhatsApp messages. However, giving access to your smartphone’s notification to a third-party app involves a major security risk.
You must still think before sending a WhatsApp message
The Choice to delete a WhatsApp text could be helpful to you. But this doesn’t mean you’ll just Closeup your brain while using the instant messaging service. The opposite person also has those seven minutes, which are enough. What if he turns off his internet connection after you sent a message
Further, it would be the case that the recipient isn’t running the version of WhatsApp, which supports the delete functionality. In that situation, you won’t be able to undo your sins.