Android phone password, pattern or PIN can help users to protect vital data and files. But there are some high risks. For Example, if you forget the password or children playing with your mobile with the wrong password many times. You would think that the Android phone would be locked out forever in that situation. How to Unlock Android Phone After Many Pattern Attempts without Factory Reset.
We can unlock the Android phone password with Some methods. The most common factor which we would choose is to Factory Reset. But with a Factory Reset, you’ll lose Data, Apps &Files on Android mobile.
How to Unlock Android Phone After Many Pattern Attempts
There are various types of methods & they are shown below
1. Unlock the Password Lock by Using the Back-up PIN
How to Unlock Android Phone After Many Pattern Attempts – This is one of the best methods that can help you to unlock your phone passwords without the factory reset. One thing you may notice that when you have opened the pattern lock on your device then the security PIN was also asked at that time.
To Unlock your device, then you have the option to Backup PIN when you cannot unlock your device. For unlocking follow the below steps
- First Go to the Android pattern lock
- You will get a message to try after 30 seconds after trying several Attempts
- After then you will see the option as “Backup PIN”, & Click on it
- At last, entering the Backup PIN you can unlock your device
2. Unlocking the Android Phone Password by using Google Account
If you are still facing a problem of unlocking your device after trying several times, you can use Google Account. For this process you have to access a Google account to which the device is linked & then follow the steps below :
- After trying the unlock pattern more than 5 times, it will show a message to try after 30 seconds.
- Then you can see “forgot pattern” on the bottom of the screen.
- Next, here you have to enter the Gmail account that is linked with the device and then click on the “Next” option.
- To unlock your device here you can now enter any New password like Pattern or PIN.
3. Unlock Android Password by using the Android Device Manager
The best use for locating the device when it is lost or stolen is the Android device manager and recently it is also known as “Find My Device”.
Besides this, it can also be used to ring or lock your device. Only you have to login into your Google account to which it is linked with the device and next, you have to follow the given steps in below
- On Android Device first Visit www.google.com/android/find or On the Computer and then sign in to your Google account. Then select the Android device which you want to unlock.
- Here there are three options & they are Play sound, Lock, Erase.
- Select the ‘lock’ option from the options you get after selecting the device.
- After that, A new pop-up window will appear from which you can set a new password for your device & Also, you can add a Recovery Email or Optional Phone number.
- For confirmation now go to your locked device, & then enter the new password which you have created now.
4. Are you a Samsung User- Unlock the Samsung Phone Password without the Factory Reset
Many Samsung users face this type of problem & they cannot access their devices. If you want to unlock your device then try the “Find My Mobile” option to get out of the situation. For that, you should have a Samsung account. After that follow the below steps:
1. First Visit findmymobile.samsung.com and then sign in with your Samsung account
2. Next, Select the ‘Lock my screen’ option in the left corner, create & enter the new password in the given space, and then click on the LOCK option. After few seconds, the password will be changed to the new password you have set and your device will be unlocked.
5. Unlock the Android Phone Pattern by using the ADB
Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is also used to unlock Android phone passwords without factory reset. But one thing you should know is that it is a time-consuming method and it is a little bit complicated method when compared to the other methods.
But you can try this and can unlock the phone password, then follow the steps given below
- First, From the Android Developers site, you have to download the ADB on your system. Android developer’s site https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html
- After that, launch the installer and download the important packages on your system
- Next Using a USB cable, you have to connect your device to the PC.
- To do this, you have to go to Settings > About Phone > click on the “Build Number” option seven times and it will enable the developer option on your device
- After then go to the Settings > Developer options and switch on the USB debugging
- After Now your device is connected to the system, & launch the command prompt in the installation directory on your respective ADB
- Next type, the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. the key” and then click enter.
- Finally, restart your device and access it as usual.
6. Unlocking the Android Pattern Lock by using a Third-Party Tool
- If you are still facing problems in unlocking your Android phone after trying all the above methods, you should use third-party toll-like Android Lock Screen Removal. Using this software will help you to remove your Android phone password, PIN, pattern, fingerprint, or any such kind of phone lock ways.
- It works to remove any lock pattern without any data loss and it works for every Android device including the Samsung device. This can unlock your device without doing a factory reset and is one of the best ways to unlock your Android phone. So whenever you find yourself in such a critical situation, don’t forget to Download Android Lock Screen Removal and easily unlock your device.
How to Unlock Android Phone After Many Pattern Attempts – Steps to Unlock Android phone without factory reset
- Unlock Android lock screen using Standard Mode
- Unlock Android lock screen using Advanced Mode
1. Unlock Android lock screen using standard mode
1. Connect your Android device
- First, install and launch Android Unlock on your computer and click on ‘Screen Unlock‘.
- Now connect your Android device to your computer with the help of a USB cable and click on the ‘Unlock Android Screen‘ option.
2. Select device model
The recovery package for the different mobile models are different, & therefore you must select the correct phone model. In the list, you can find all the supported device models.
3. Enter into Download Mode
To get the Android device into Download Mode, follow the below-mentioned instruction
- Switch OFF the phone.
- Press the Power button + Home button and Volume Down button all together at the same time.
- Now finally press Volume Up button to enter into Download Mode.
4. Download Recovery Package
Once you enter into download mode, it will start to download the recovery package. Just wait for the download to get complete.
5. Remove Android Device Screen Lock Without Losing Data
After the recovery package download is finished, tap on ‘Remove Now‘. Doing this process will not delete any data from the Android phone. When the entire process is over, now you can use your Android phone without a password and can preview all the data on phone without any limit
2. Unlock Android lock screen using advanced mode
If you fail to find your device model from the list then you should select Advanced mode to remove the lock screen on Android.
NOTE:– This process may delete data from phone
1. Choose the second option (advanced mode).
- Here you should choose the second option mentioned ‘I can’t find my device model from the list above
- Now Android Unlock will prepare lock screen removal
- When the configuration file is finished, tap on ‘Unlock Now‘
2. Enter into Recovery mode
Here you should boot your device into Recovery mode. Steps are as follow for Android phone with Home button:
- First, turn off Android phone first
- Then long-press the Volume Down + Power button to restart
- After the screen turns black, press the Volume Up + Home + Power button instantly for few seconds
- Now release all buttons when the logo appears
The Steps are the same as for Android phone without a Home button
- Switch off your Android phone, when you are asked to enter a lock screen password then long-press Volume Down + Power buttons to force restart
- Now when the screen turns black, long-press Volume Up + Bixby + Power for sometime
- After that, release all buttons when the logo is seen on the phone screen
3. Bypass Android lock screen
- Once Recovery mode is activated, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to delete phone settings
- After some time, the lock screen will be removed from the Android phone