On Android and iPhone, WhatsApp Business is a free-to-download app available and that was built with the small business owner in mind. And this WhatsApp Business makes interacting with customers easy by providing tools to automate, sort, and quickly respond to messages. Messaging tools to quickly respond to customers.
For Whatsapp businesses, Catalogs are the mobile storefronts to showcase and share their goods so people can easily browse and discover something they would like to buy. Now users can see their full catalog right within Whatsapp, Businesses had to send product photos one at a time and repeatedly provide information previously.
WhatsApp says that for each item in the catalog, a business can add information such as price, description, and product code. From the Business settings section, Businesses can access the Catalog feature directly of the WhatsApp Business app. The Sales representatives and inside sales teams use these product catalog to convey vital information about a product or a service to their customers.
How to Use the Catalog Feature on WhatsApp Business?
Recently, WhatsApp Business has rolled out the Catalogue feature in India. WhatsApp Business is a variant of the WhatsApp app for business owners. It is a free app. Many businesses are already using WhatsApp Business for interacting effectively with their customers. It allows auto-replies, quick-replies, greeting messages, etc.
Features of WhatsApp Business app?
In the Previous days, the WhatsApp Business application only had four features used for:
- Opening a business profile;
- Sending quick replies;
- Labeling your chats; and
- Sending automated messages to customers.
How to Use the Catalog Feature on Whatsapp Business App?
Here you must be using WhatsApp Business and not the regular WhatsApp.
- Go to Google play store on your android phone and download the latest version of the Whatsapp business app or update your current app version.
- Open the Whatsapp Business app and click on the three dots at the top right of the screen.
- On the small popup interface, tap on the Settings and go to Business Settings.
- Next, click on the Business Settings and you will see the new Catalog option. Click on this option.
- You will land on the Catalog page, where you will need to add information about your products or services.
- After that, Upload the photos of your products or services, and add the product name and price.
- To add more specific information about the features of your products or services which you think the customers might be interested in, click on More Fields.
- Next, Add the product description, website link, and generate product code if required. This can help you share pictures, descriptions, and prices of your products and services with customers in real-time.
- To share the Catalog, go back to Chat and then tap on the Attachment. You will see the Catalog option you have just created.
- Click on the Catalog option and share the products with your customers.
- Repeat the above steps to add multiple
When the customer receives the message, she will be able to look through your catalog and make a purchase if need be.
How to share the Catalogue with the customers?
- As an attachment, The Catalogue can be shared with customers. Go to the chat.
- Click on attachment -> Catalogue & send the Catalogue.