First of all, Whatsapp is a messenger that is widely used all over the world. If a person having a smartphone then he must be having Whatsapp installed in it. Many of you will be wondering how you can use the same WhatsApp account in two mobile phones. Also, you might maybe already using two WhatsApp accounts in one mobile phone or using one WhatsApp account in mobile as well as your laptop/computer at the same time. But today we’ll tell you something new. So in this article, you will find details about the list of best ways for How To Use Single WhatsApp Account In Multiple Mobiles.
Note: There is no hacking method, we will tell you some interesting methods to use the Same WhatsApp account on multiple devices.
Ways For How To Use Same WhatsApp Account In Two Mobile Phones
So, there are two methods which will assist you to use same WhatsApp account in two mobile phones. We will discuss both methods below for full details. So, don’t be concerned and sit relax to examine these methods.
Use Same WhatsApp in Two Mobile Phones
As said above there are two methods, so these methods are listed below:
- WhatsApp Web
- Third-Party Application
Use Same WhatsApp in 2 Devices – WhatsApp Web Method
First of all, you just need to go through the following steps to activate the currently running WhatsApp account on the second mobile also :
- Install Whatsapp on your first mobile and confirm you’ve got finished all the setups.
- Open any browser on the second phone and from the browser options on the right-hand side, enable “Request desktop site”.
- Now attend web.whatsapp.com, it’ll automatically redirect you to the WhatsApp home page with a QR code displayed prominently.
- Whereas, On the phone that already has WhatsApp installed and running, click on three dots on the right-hand side and choose “WhatsApp Web”. It will fire up the QR scanner.
- Scan the QR code displayed on the second phone with the WhatsApp app opened within the first one and it’ll automatically log in your account to WhatsApp Web on the second phone. Nevertheless, you can now use WhatsApp on two phones simultaneously.
Remember: If you’re already using WhatsApp Web on the other browser, you’ll need to sign off before proceeding.
Third-Party Android Application – WhatScan Android App
This is the second method to use the same WhatsApp in multiple accounts is with the help of the third-party Android application. So, you have to download an Android application to use the same WhatsApp multiple devices.
Use Same WhatsApp on Multiple Android Devices
- Download WhatScan android application from Google Play Store.
- Now, it’ll show you a Universal Product Code with WhatsApp icon.
- Go to, official WhatsApp and find WhatsApp Web in the setting tab.
- Scan WhatScan’s Barcode from WhatsApp’s Web Feature.
Now, Your both mobile devices will have the same WhatsApp account with the same mobile number.
- You must have internet connectivity on both Android devices to urge messages on both devices.
- If you don’t have internet connectivity on WhatsApp, then you will not get any message on WhatScan.
- There is no hacking in this method. Its official feature of WhatsApp called ‘WhatsApp Web’.
First things first, for running WhatsApp in the second phone with the same account which you are already using in the first one, you only need an active internet connection and it’ll function even without a SIM card within the second mobile. So we’ll recommend you to follow the steps if you ever feel the necessity to use an equivalent WhatsApp account on two phones simultaneously.
Above are the best ways for How To Use Single WhatsApp Account In Multiple Mobiles. if you have any queries or any other method that you would like to add up in this list then you can feel free to drop it in the comment section below in this article. Also, you can recommend these methods to your friends and family who don’t know about these tricks.